[SOLVED] Please Help Me Fix My Headphones

Soomro393

Honorable
Oct 4, 2014
hi everyone, i had bought headphones like 4 months ago, they were working fine but then the right side stopped working, when i opened the inside, the wires were all broken and stuff, I've cut all the wires but now i don't know where to join which wire, I'll be attaching a photo and you guys can see and maybe help me? btw before cutting the wires, i note down one thing on a piece of paper that the "white" wire is of mic and the "black" wire is of right channel. The right side had 1 bronze wire on the top solder place and red wire on the last solder place while the left side had 2 bronze wires on the first solder place and a blue wire on the last solder place, now please help me!

There are 5 Wires in the main black cable:
Red
Blue
Green
Bronze
Red+Bronze

while the black and white wires both have red and bronze

https://ibb.co/yfB9qzf

Last edited:
Solution
I asked if you have a multimeter, because that the only way to ensure what function each wire has. By checking if each wire conduct electricity to which part of the plug.

Soomro393

Honorable
Oct 4, 2014
Does it use usb or stereo jack interface ?

Do you ave access to a multimeter ?

What model is it ?
it has stereo jack, i do not have access to a multimeter, i just wanted to know if i can fix it at home or no + i don't even remember the model, it is from some Chinese company "Ovleng"

TRENDING THREADS