Question Please help me fix the problem

Jun 27, 2020
Whenever I start my PC and give moderate load to the PC like installing softwares, watching movies or playing low resource games it runs perfectly for 1-2 hrs and after that the PC stuck (at that time if any movie or songs were playing then the speaker screams weirdly). Max of the time when it happens it gets fixed instantly if I insert a pendrive to the usb port, sometimes I have to do force restart tho. Sometimes the PC doesn't stuck but just crash(No BSOD just black screen).
Note: It happens sooner when I do video editing, or almost never for just browsing.

My attempts to fix the problem- I tried Replacing different PSU/ HDD. Recently I borrowed #2 DDR3 1333 RAMs from my friend 2GB each total 4 GBs and ran my pc with those 4 GB RAMs and the issue was fixed my pc was slower than before but it was not freezing or crashing.
Note: My friend's PC is running perfectly with my RAM.
How can I Fix this problem please help me.

System Specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P
Processor: FX-8350
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 1600
GPU: GTX 650 Ti Boost
PSU: Cooler Master 600 Watt
Boot: WD 240 GB 2.5" SSD
Storage: WD 1TB 3.5" HDD
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Jun 27, 2020
Yesterday I replaced the thermal paste and cleaned every corner inside the cabinet. Today while I was using my Corsair 8gb RAM the system freezed twice. Can't really recognize the problem.