Question Please help me fix this

Sep 24, 2022
Hello,
A week ago i started using my pc again after a month it was working fine. After 2 days i started installing a game and found that some .dll files was missing and i installed it. Then i hit restart but the pc showed ‘restarting’ and turned black screen. The power button was still on but pressing it was useless. So i hold it for some time and force restarted the pc. Again i tried to boot it but it still black screen. Hdd activity light was not flashing mouse have the red light but keyboard was not working. The fans and every other thing in the motherboard section was working well. So i left it for a week again and booted again it started normally and the post screen showed ‘cmos checksum error’ and it worked fine. I played games tried shutting down and turn it back. I did this two times successfully but the third time it was the same issue again it showed black screen. This is happening now. I trued changing psu, ram and power cable. But still the issue is not solved. It turns on after leaving for a day or something but the black screen comes after using. I also tried to reset windows but failed after the restarting screen. It wont show the post screen. Please help me someone. I have many important files in the pc. I also updated drivers when it started
Ps: sorry for my messy English

D

Deleted member 14196

Format and reinstall. If you still have problems after that, it’s hardware.

what DLL was missing? And how did you install it?

Sep 24, 2022
if you could get lucky to be able to start the pc again, I suggest backing up important data into flash drives.

looks like something is terribly wrong there.
Thanks for your suggestion. Hope i can fix it by replacing the cmos battery. Because the date and time on bios always changes to the last date it turned on. The last day it turned on was friday. When today morning I turned it on the date and time on the bios was friday’s

Sep 24, 2022
I did that twice or even three times for a game perhaps a year ago. Nothing bad happened to my pc.

are you sure that's the only thing you did before your pc started to have problems?
I don’t clearly remember i think i did something in power management settings but i don’t remember what it was

D

Deleted member 14196

Unarc.dll was missing and i downloaded it from a website and copied it to syswow64 and system32.
That was a very unsafe thing to do. I don’t even think that’s part of windows, but you should’ve use windows to repair it now you’re probably infected.