Please help me get a value for my laptop

charles21mcdonald

Prominent
Jun 6, 2018
I’m going to be upgrading to a better laptop soon and want to sell my current model. I’m having a hell of a time finding one for sale. I figured I’d let ppl that know way more than me take a stab.

TOSHIBA Laptop Satellite S55-C5360 Intel Core i7 6th Gen 6500U (2.50 GHz) 8 GB Memory 1 TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce 930M 15.6" Windows 10 Home

Link has more detailed specs.

https://www.cnet.com/products/toshiba-satellite-s55-c5360-15-6-core-i7-6500u-8-gb-ram-1-tb-hdd/specs/

Thanks!

Solution
probably about 300 to 400 bucks depending on condition and if you can line up a buyer that will pay you closer to what you want rather than what they want to pay. I say that because you can get it for about $599usd on Amazon like new from a reputable seller who has millions of people looking at their ads. you, unfortunately, will have to settle for less than retail due to the fact you probably won't have as many buyers, a warranty or any other guarantees for that matter. just the nature of the beast.
probably about 300 to 400 bucks depending on condition and if you can line up a buyer that will pay you closer to what you want rather than what they want to pay. I say that because you can get it for about $599usd on Amazon like new from a reputable seller who has millions of people looking at their ads. you, unfortunately, will have to settle for less than retail due to the fact you probably won't have as many buyers, a warranty or any other guarantees for that matter. just the nature of the beast.

Solution