[SOLVED] PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE RUN OUT OF IDEAS!

May 24, 2020
Okay so randomly today I am having an issue starting my pc. When I boot the VGA light on my ASUS x570 motherboard pops up and I get no display output. I completely took my pc apart and put it back together besides the cpu, I havent reseated it yet because my aio is a pain to reinstall and I dont think it is the problem. I threw in a gtx 1060 3gb and everything worked perfectly fine. This brings me to the simple conclusion that either my PSU is not supplying enough power to power my gpu or that something is wrong with my 2080TI. I thought I should mention that upon start up my gpu fans start to spin and then come to a halt. Maybe some internal mechanism is telling them to stop or they are not receiving enough power? I dont know. I threw my gpu and power supply on an old build I have and the same thing happened. Do you guys have any ideas whats up? I am going to call msi tech support come Monday when they open! Please help me, also let me know if you need additional information!

Solution
Full Specs:
Ryzen 7 3700x
Msi Gtx 2080 ti ventus GP
32 gb vengeance lpx ram (4x8)
Seasonic 850w gold plus
Asus x570 tuf wifi plus
500gb Samsung m.2 ssd

I had the white vga light come on, sorry I forgot to say that earlier.
Are there 2 lights, or 1? im not familiar with msi, but usually light means there is power.
meaning its probably not a power issue, meaning.. maybe a dead gpu.
calling msi support would be your best bet.
May 24, 2020
what psu do you have

(full pc specs also would be nice)
also, right next to where the power connector is, there should be a light. is it shining, or is it not? and if so, what color?
Full Specs:
Ryzen 7 3700x
Seasonic 850w gold plus
Asus x570 tuf wifi plus
500gb Samsung m.2 ssd

Full Specs:
Ryzen 7 3700x
Seasonic 850w gold plus
Asus x570 tuf wifi plus
500gb Samsung m.2 ssd

Are there 2 lights, or 1? im not familiar with msi, but usually light means there is power.
meaning its probably not a power issue, meaning.. maybe a dead gpu.
calling msi support would be your best bet.

Solution