[SOLVED] Please help me locate dual HDMI card

jhayat

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2013
Hi

I am in need of a vid card with two HDMI outs. I found two, but neither is deep enough. I think the proper term is that they are the wrong form factor?
jeffreyhayat.com/temp/card.jpg

Current card (which fits) on the bottom; card that does not fit on top. That one is too shallow; it's really the case that seems to be the issue.

Anyone know of any cards that would fit the bill?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I found two, but neither is deep enough
??

You're looking for a small form factor GPU? If so, what are the specs to your build? If you're working with a prebuilt, like a Dell OptiPlex, please parse the model and the SKU for the prebuilt. Include the age of the PSU as well. Furthermore, you will also need to specify what the discrete GPU will be used for alongside the budget you've allotted towards a GPU purchase.

Lutfij

Titan
??

You're looking for a small form factor GPU? If so, what are the specs to your build? If you're working with a prebuilt, like a Dell OptiPlex, please parse the model and the SKU for the prebuilt. Include the age of the PSU as well. Furthermore, you will also need to specify what the discrete GPU will be used for alongside the budget you've allotted towards a GPU purchase.

Solution

jhayat

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2013
??

Pic in link I supplied to illustrate what i mean.

You're looking for a small form factor GPU?

I think a large form factor? I am not sure.

I do not have a prebuilt; this is self-built.

What used for? Just sending the signal to two monitors. Not doing gaming or anything that is graphics heavy.

Budget is whatever I need to spend.

TY

jhayat

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2013
Ok, after doing some research. I have some more info

The card I referenced earlier is apparently micro-ATX, and I am in need of full size ATX.

Come to find out, the card I have now, an ASUS RX560, also has a DP, and also come to find out, the mons I have now, also have DP.

So instead of needing a new card, I can go 1 HDMI and 1 DP

But here is the Q - can I go HDMI adapter > DP on both ends? Thing is, I already have two HDMI cables snaked through my wall from one room to the next, and would like to avoid snaking through a DP cable if I can avoid it.

Thanks!

The card I referenced earlier is apparently micro-ATX, and I am in need of full size ATX
There is no such thing as a micro-ATX and ATX GPU. What do you mean?
So instead of needing a new card, I can go 1 HDMI and 1 DP

But here is the Q - can I go HDMI adapter > DP on both ends? Thing is, I already have two HDMI cables snaked through my wall from one room to the next, and would like to avoid snaking through a DP cable if I can avoid it.
You can use a DP to HDMI adapter.

Remeca

Reputable
??

If you're the mod that deleted my post because it was blank, it was because the OP posted a link to a picture but didn't include the http so it wasn't clickable, so I copied the link, fixed the formatting, and reposted it as an image, which was then later removed from the linked server, leaving my post blank.