PLEASE help me motherboard problems

MishelxD

Reputable
Nov 1, 2016
Hey guys i have a problem.
I had to use my computer (desktop) and when i turned on my monitor(HDMI TV)
i had a blue screen of death that was stuck in restarting your computer 0% (i don't remember what the error was) i restarted it my self and then the computer starting to restarting every second wont boot and no signal i tried a good power supply that works and the same problem.
today I tried to remove the ram (Samsung 2*4 ddr3 1600mhz sticks) and the motherboard started beeping 5 times long beeps i tried with 1 stick in each slot i tried each ram in 1 slot tried with out a GPU (ATI 4600 series 1GB by gigabyte).
My computer model is HP Pavilion 500 series 110ej with the i5 4440
guys i think its the board so i might change that motherboard please help me if it the ram CPU GPU

Solution
Um, you have to go through the site and do it. I cant just magically tell you. I do not know what the code is or anything. Go through the site, it looks good.

MishelxD

Reputable
Nov 1, 2016

i dont know its beeping when the ram is out but with the ram in its not beeping there is just no signal

MishelxD

Reputable
Nov 1, 2016

Okay I'll try thanks

MishelxD

Reputable
Nov 1, 2016

its not beeping when the ram is in and there is no signal
but without the ram its beeping
maybe my ram just died?

MishelxD

Reputable
Nov 1, 2016

never mind i started cleaning the cables and disconnected the mother board when i finished i plugged everything back in and then i said to my self ill try it maybe i fixed it and boom i dont know how but its working thanks for your help