My specs are

GPU:-Nvidia GT 730
    PSU:-CROSAIR CX 430
    BOARD:-GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2PT
    RAM:-8 GB A-DATA
    PROCESSOR:-AMD FX4300

I wanna unlock its full potential please help me

Solution
That motherboard is terrible for overclocking, I'd give it a 1/10.
Besides the fact that you'll probably damage something, you can go into the bios and start overclocking.
For AMD it's either multiplier or CPU Bus, I think CPU Bus is a better way, but beware, because CPU Bus brings your RAM speed up so you might need to tweak with it a little.
I'd start with as little as a 10Mhz increase on the BUS speed.
After that boot up your pc start a Prime95 test for 30mins or so and watch the temperatures, if they are good and it doesn't crash, then you can go higher.

lakimens

Honorable
That motherboard is terrible for overclocking, I'd give it a 1/10.
Besides the fact that you'll probably damage something, you can go into the bios and start overclocking.
For AMD it's either multiplier or CPU Bus, I think CPU Bus is a better way, but beware, because CPU Bus brings your RAM speed up so you might need to tweak with it a little.
I'd start with as little as a 10Mhz increase on the BUS speed.
After that boot up your pc start a Prime95 test for 30mins or so and watch the temperatures, if they are good and it doesn't crash, then you can go higher.

Solution

lodders

Admirable
Don't bother getting a better motherboard to overclock your CPU - the CPU itself is not worth spending more money on it.
If you have a low quality motherboard, the key is to leave the voltages at stock settings so you don't overload anything.
Run CPUZ to find out what your CPU voltage, nb voltage and dram voltage is when your CPU is at 100% load without an overclock.
Then go into BIOS and change voltage settings away from auto - set them to fixed voltages, - the same volts you saw in CPUZ
now increase your HT bus in 5mhz steps and test it each time until your PC crashes.
Go back down to the last stable frequency, and everything should be good.

lodders

Admirable
Google it, Have a look on youtube, you should be able to find lots of examples and how to guides.
The key is to stress test it on stock settings, find out the voltages, then don't go higher (or at least, not much). If you leave the voltages in Auto, they will automatically increase as you turn the speed up, and you don't want that to happen.
Lots of people increase the voltage to get a better overclock. Your components are too cheap to make this a good idea.
You should still get a free speed increase at stock voltage.

lodders

Admirable

Lol
A 990fx overclocking motherboard costs twice as much as the CPU is worth