Question please help me providing me with info to upgrade my pc

Jul 16, 2019
Hi there!
i want to upgrade my pc to play some games like lol and fortnite well but i have no experience and this is my first time. As i see from my pc specs i should upgrade GPU first before CPU or may be i don't need to upgrade CPU. Everything i know to upgrade GPU is to browse till i get good one then i figured out that GPU is related to PSU and these are the only things i know about upgrading. So, tell me from the beginning till end if i don't know essential info or if i know wrong info tell me everything you know about upgrading. And what are your opinions about this GPU i found it (133$)
ASUS ROG Strix Radeon RX 570 O4G Gaming OC Edition GDDR5
Will it be useful for my pc ? if it isn't good deal recommend me better one.
After choosing the best GPU please recommend me the best PSU for it.
my pc specs :
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: OptiPlex 9010
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
The RX570 is actually a decent enough pairing with the 3770 in most cases. But just remember bottlenecks are application dependant, so it varies.

If you went for the RX570, what budget for PSU would you have? The last thing to scrimp on is the PSU.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Assuming your Optiplex 9010 is the MT variety...
I've got a GTX 1070 mini running with my i7-3770 in my Dell 9010. In the games I play (@1080p 60Hz) there's no apparent bottleneck. Tom's CPU Hierarchy Chart still has the venerable i7-3770 in the top tier. They call it "legacy" now. But it is still in the same tier as the 1st gen Ryzen 7 and 5.

But be careful of the card's length. Much past the length of the slot alone, you begin covering SATA ports. That's the reason I went to the mini.