Please Help me resolve these Windows 8.1 Pro Blue Screen Errors.

GamingGold

Reputable
May 23, 2015
tldr; I get a lot of windows blue screen errors (see list) on my desktop and I would like to resolve these errors without needing to reinstall windows.

I have tried everything and would really like help with this problem. It has stopped me from using my new computer to its full potential. Please tell me if you need anymore information I can provide it.

Note to get the most help possibLe I have also posted my problem to these places:
Sub reddit r/techsupport
Tom's Hardware (duh)
Linus Tech Tips

List of Blue Screen Error Messages:
===================================
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
DRIVER_ARE_NOT_LESS_THAN_EQUAL
DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NONEXECUTE_MEMEORY
CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_COURRUPTION
NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
and many more!

Supporting Information:
=======================
Operating System:
Windows 8.1 Pro Student Edition

Hardware:
Intel Core i7-4790K
Patriot singnature DDR3 1600 MHz memory
Crucial 500 GB SSD
EVGA GTX 980
Gigabyte Ultra Durable Motherboard
Fractal Desgin Core 1100 MicroATX Mini TowerCase
Alfa AWUS036AC Long-Range Dual-Band AC1200 Wireless USB Adapter With 2x Dual-Band (2.4GHz / 5GHz) external antenna
iClever IN-8510-40 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter Dongle (Disabled startup programs associtated with this program as I thought at one time it caused prgrams)

What I Want to Avoid:
As I have already spent a lot of time working on this computer I want to aviod reinstalling all of my progams and games. If I need to do this I would like advice as how to make backup of save data, games and appilications so I don't have to use huge amounts of bandwidth redownloading stuff.

What I do with the computer:
Programing, Scientific Computation, Standard Office appilications, Steam games (and the witcher 3 from GOG).

Computer History:
I bulit this computer myself, installed windows 8.1 using this tool http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media. Due to an error I forgot the password to my account and had to reinstall windows 8.1 again. Copied a few files from the windows 8.1 old folder than deleted the rest. Most of the Blue Screen errors appear when I try to turn on my computer (causing it to crash). After multiple attempts (turning my computer on and off) I can turn it on and it remains stable until I turn it off and try turning it back on. Today however there were blue screen crashes while playing witcher 3 (though It was stable the day(s) before with the 1.03 patch).

gferrin2012

Honorable
Jun 3, 2013
Hey buddy, don't see anyone jumping on this one. It seems like every time I have searched down trouble codes they only indicate a symptom. This one seems a tad odd to me, perhaps a programmer may help. I cannot guarantee any results, but some tests are free to start eliminating culprits. My first idea would be the psu. It seems to be blue screening under load, second would be ram. Run "memtest" on ram. If all is good, then, I would run prime 95 to see if it shuts down under load. I can only suggest what I would do. These tests are free. Install Hwmonitor (for temps) of course, during testing. Windows 8.1, like it or not, is pretty damn stable. I am going to assume all drivers etc. are updated as well as all software updates. Also, when diagnosing a system set everything to default (no overclocking and the likes). I have found that by eliminating the usual suspects can be very helpful. Especially when it is free. If all goes south and you are looking for a fresh install, backing up is a piece of cake with an external drive.

The memory dump for he bugcheck that indicated that a driver over ran a buffer should provide the driver name of the driver that is corrupting your system memory.

G

reinstall your windows 8.1 and use driver booster of I0bit campany and update your all drivers .