Please help me solve the mystery of my broken cpu

clkd

Honorable
Nov 21, 2015
Hi,

I am having issues with my relatively new system. It is a 7700k kaby lake cpu, asus maximus viii impact, msi gtx 970, samsung ssd 750evo, samsung ssd 850evo, 1tb hdd, kraken x52 water cooling, fractal design define nano case with corsair rm650
All was great until this december/january when i bought a 750evo ssd to put in for more storage. After i installed it the system worked great for a week, just to turn off on its own and start giving bsod on startup everytime. After mistakingly thinking it was mbo and sending it to rma jut to find out it was fine, the cpu was deemed the culprit (skylake6700k). So after another couple of months of battles to get a refund i finally got my money it and decided to upgrade to the kaby lake.
I even put in a kraken x52 although i dont oc (why not :).
All was good for 2-3 weeks when, baaam screen turned off like cable is unplugged. After checking everything, restoring bios, taking everything out except cpu and memory I couldnt find the issue because it would sometimes randombly boot into post and even windows. So I decided to send it to a shop for troubleshooting sinc i dont have any extra cpu or gfx.
They called me again to tell me that the new cpu is the culprit again.
I think there is a better chance to win the lottery than to have two new cpus die like that randomly, so I am open to all ideas and suggestions what could cause this. Could it be the ssd that is breaking the cpu since it all started when i got a new ssd or is it the motherboard which was checjed with different other cpus 3 times to work ok.
Sorry about the typos but Im writing this on my phone pissed of at the world :).

Really appreciate any help!