playstation1868

Reputable
Apr 5, 2018
So I suspect that this is a CPU issue but I really do not know. This recently started happening but, my computer is very fast and very new (specs are still as listed below in my signature). However, lets say I am using it for a few hours and then get up, leave the TOWER on and turn off the monitor, and then leave to go do something else (school etc...), when I come back it is unbearably and worryingly slow. Apps wont open, I get the wheel of death, and it is only fixed after I restart the PC. I have no idea what is going on and this just recently started. Anybody know what may be happening?

Thank You!!

playstation1868

Reputable
Apr 5, 2018
Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

Hello all. I did an sfc /scannow and got this. Could there be corrupted or missing resources? Is that an issue?

Likely going to sleep mode and not waking up as it should.
Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

Hello all. I did an sfc /scannow and got this. Could there be corrupted or missing resources? Is that an issue?
Run "dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup /ResetBase" and repeat SFC after restart, might have to do it few times until fixed.

playstation1868

Reputable
Apr 5, 2018
So it seems that to solve this issue all I really did was set my PC to go to sleep after five minutes idle so that I do not leave the tower on constantly. Seems to have solved the issue. Maybe these things are just not meant to idle for hours at a time LOL.

TRENDING THREADS