Please help me test this out. The more the merrier

Hello,

I recently set up a FTP Server and would like to see if there's any error.
Because I can upload, but my friend says he cannot upload. So below is the
information, please upload small text files into the folder "test".

Server IP: ftp://218.212.71.152
Username: test
Password: test

P.S. Upload into "test" folder.

Thank you for helping,
Eric

I think I'll pass on this. I have no idea what is on or
will be on the server by the time every hacker has installed
their trash.

"Eric Wang" <ericwang90@gmail.com> wrote in message
| Hello,
|
| I recently set up a FTP Server and would like to see if
there's any error.
| Because I can upload, but my friend says he cannot upload.
So below is the
| information, please upload small text files into the
folder "test".

| Server IP: ftp://218.212.71.152
| Username: test
| Password: test
|
| P.S. Upload into "test" folder.
|
| Thank you for helping,
| Eric

It doesn't work anyway. He must have changed the login
or some hacker destroyed his computer. :)
Error message says...Time out or you are not auth...etc.

I have already deleted the account, so no worry.

> It doesn't work anyway. He must have changed the login
> or some hacker destroyed his computer. :)
> Error message says...Time out or you are not auth...etc.

Usually a good idea to just ask close friends to test things like that,
not a newsgroup ;)

-----
Nathan McNulty