Question please help me ts my build. no video, no code display, no usb power. fans run for 5 sec, turn off, then satays on.

Aug 15, 2024
i have a gigabyte z170x-ud5 mobo
initel i5
16gb ram
ROG-STRIX-GTX1070TI-A8G-GAMING graphics card

CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i AIO Liquid CPU Cooler​

corsair rm750e psu (brand new)

hello, 1st time posting here! i am a novice when it comes to building a pc, so can someone help me ts why my build suddenly stopped working? it has been running fine for the last two years. then a couple days a go i went to turn it on and it seemed to be stuck in a power cycle or boot loop. i have no video output and no power to my usb. my mobo diagnostic reader is no longer illuminated. so i cant read any error codes. ive reseated everything and re did my thermal paste, checked ram and tried using just one stick. idk how else to check ram to make sure they aren't broken.. and last night i went and bought a new psu but that hasnt solved anything. ive tried a new cmos battery and tried to switch to 2nd bios. that seemed to help my pc stay on and not run the fans for 5 sec and turn off. i could really use some help. sorry in advance if i don't know all the terms or components -

Aug 15, 2024