Question Please help me update my gpu

Bujar22

Prominent
Aug 2, 2019
Hey guys
I've lately been trying and trying over and over again to update my gpu to the newest version but it never worked out .
I've tried so many solutions and fixes online but non em them have worked so far.
I tried ddu cleaned everything disabled my antivirus and firewall but it still said nvidia failed to install...

I checked my window logs > applications from event viewer and there was a error with red color saying this Product: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 -- Error 1321.The Installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file: C:\Windows\system32\aspnet_counters.dll. i'm not to familiar with this and i didn't find a solution for this online
Could someone let me know what i can do to fix this please that will be really helpful and i will really appreciate it :D

Specs
i7 3700k 3.4 3.9 ghz
gpu 640
windows 7 64 bit
ram 8gb

Last edited:
Hey guys
I've lately been trying and trying over and over again to update my gpu to the newest version but it never worked out .
I've tried so many solutions and fixes online but non em them have worked so far.
I tried ddu cleaned everything disabled my antivirus and firewall but it still said nvidia failed to install...

I checked my window logs > applications from event viewer and there was a error with red color saying this Product: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 -- Error 1321.The Installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file: C:\Windows\system32\aspnet_counters.dll. i'm not to familiar with this and i didn't find a solution for this online
Could someone let me know what i can do to fix this please that will be really helpful and i will really appreciate it :D

Specs
i7 3700k 3.4 3.9 ghz
gpu 640
windows 7 64 bit
ram 8gb

Are you running the setup as an admin?