[SOLVED] Please help me, urgent

May 15, 2020
I can’t reset my pc because it looks like there is a corrupted file somewhere, i have tried everything such as running scans and i still cant reset it. I also saved a recovery after doing some changes but I can’t access recoverys. I also can’t use my wireless wifi connection on the pc, no options show up when I try to connect to wifi. I just want to get this over with and reset everything to new

May 4, 2020
I once had this problem in my Windows 7 OS and I ended up doing a lot of things just like the ones you did - running scans, recovery management, reset to factory settings, and many more. All of these steps did not yield any positive results whatsoever, and just like that, I ended up doing a lot of trial and error methods and still did not get the desired result.

At last, my friend suggested me to go for a complete reformat of my system using an external flash drive. I was able to recover my PC to its original running state and most importantly, I did not experience this problem again.

May 15, 2020
I once had this problem in my Windows 7 OS and I ended up doing a lot of things just like the ones you did - running scans, recovery management, reset to factory settings, and many more. All of these steps did not yield any positive results whatsoever, and just like that, I ended up doing a lot of trial and error methods and still did not get the desired result.

At last, my friend suggested me to go for a complete reformat of my system using an external flash drive. I was able to recover my PC to its original running state and most importantly, I did not experience this problem again.
Thank you man, I want to do the reformat with the USB but I can’t download the tool because no available networks show up on my pc... I just don’t know why I can’t connect to the internet

May 18, 2020
I can’t reset my pc because it looks like there is a corrupted file somewhere, i have tried everything such as running scans and i still cant reset it. I also saved a recovery after doing some changes but I can’t access recoverys. I also can’t use my wireless wifi connection on the pc, no options show up when I try to connect to wifi. I just want to get this over with and reset everything to new

Try to install wifi driver . Connect your PC/Laptop with wire on your internet service provider and install the driver.

TRENDING THREADS