Please help me with decision

May 12, 2018
Hey guys. I'm not hard gamer but I like to play. Can u help me with my decision? I'm looking for low end pc to run gta 5 on low. I had a6 3500 with he 6670 but my mb die from wrong bios update. Now I don't know what to do. I have two options( pls don't jundge me and don't tell me just get something more-i just asked for opinion) option 1- I can get egpu exp 8.4 and to run hd6670(in future I will upgrade this video card but now I can't,I have also 500w corsar PSU for egpu and monitor) and to run with my laptop with is dell e6440 (i5 4200m 4gb ram). Or I can buy for 25pounds desktop with q9550 and 2gb ram( I have 4gb more from last pc) and to put my head 6670? Please help me with will be better. I'm not looking for new games. So pretty much I will pay almost same price. Wich it's better? I watch a lot videos in YouTube q9550 with modern games and modern GPU so it's not tragedy (still playbale). But if I put in egpu modern GPU with i5 4200 it will be better? Thx

well I am the last person to say what to do with your money.. an egpu is a nightmare even if u had a mid range computer. so in your shoes it will be that desktok for 25 pounds.

whatever u do, it wont work out like that.

look at the requirements...

May 12, 2018
Well i was playing gta 4 on 1600x900 pretty well with a6 3500 hd 6670. So i cant play again with this on my laptop? I5 4200m plus hd 6670 worse from a6 3500? For 25 30 bucks thats only my way. Im not hard gamer to waste xxxxx pounds...for games on 10 years. I saw a lot on youtube wich are gaiming with q9550...thats why i ask here. Obviosly im a nub :) and for 25 pounds or 40 thats only what i can get. I get my a6 3500 hd 6670 for 35 pounds and i was very happy. Crysis 2 on hd ultra details,modern walfare ultra,fear 3 almost ultra,gta 4 1600x900 medium low good,gta 5 i cant tested because mb die (

4745454b

Titan
I get you don't want to hear people say that, but that's the truth. Might be hard to hear sometimes but I personally don't like steering people wrong. eGPUs suck. 10+yo CPUs suck. I'm sorry we are breaking this news to you.

Seeing as you don't want to hear this news, I'll flip a coin and tell you what waste your money on. Ready? Option 1 is what I'd do. Sure, why not.

May 12, 2018
Of course i want to hear u mate. How i said im nub. But i cant undestand one thing. Why on old pc cant play old games? All this games are 10years old...what is the point to buy gtx 960 for game on 10 years?thats what i ask here. Because i dont know. Simple ☺

Make a jokes. Laugh and last option i know u will tell me thats the only option but(maybe i know it to but right now i cant do that) is to pick desktop with i7 3770 cpu(and its maybe good price-70 pounds)....in youtube all working fine on this cpu. Buut its working well and on q9550 quxg qull cost me only 25 pounds ☺

And one question more. If i have all cables from last pc ( i meam power lead,power button) can i buy only mb and cpu and to used my psu ram hard and power button?

gta v is not 10 years old and it has got high minimum requirements