Please help me

explosev

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Hello, my Abit th7ii motherboard has power, and powers up but the 00 by the button won't change and I am not getting any picture from the Graf card. I have tested the other parts and they work fine in other computers. Please help, it powers up, and the CPU fan turns on but no picture, and the number thing by the power switch stays at 00.

Solution
there are a few steps to fix the problem:

1. Turn on the PC, look if there's any beeps or messages on the monitor screen. if nothing of these happens then keep troubleshooting.

2. Unplug the PC power cord from the main power circuit. hold the power button for 5 seconds. then open the pc case and blow all the dust out of your pc with compressed air. Do not use your mouth to blow air on them because it contains moisture that can lead to short-circuit.

3. pull the ram sticks out of the dimm slots. clean the DIMM slots with compressed air make sure the slot is completely clean, even a piece of hair can cause the problem. clean the ram sticks. and re-install them by pushing in the DIMM slots
and make sure that they are locked perfectly...

Gaurav_40

Honorable
Mar 13, 2017
there are a few steps to fix the problem:

1. Turn on the PC, look if there's any beeps or messages on the monitor screen. if nothing of these happens then keep troubleshooting.

2. Unplug the PC power cord from the main power circuit. hold the power button for 5 seconds. then open the pc case and blow all the dust out of your pc with compressed air. Do not use your mouth to blow air on them because it contains moisture that can lead to short-circuit.

3. pull the ram sticks out of the dimm slots. clean the DIMM slots with compressed air make sure the slot is completely clean, even a piece of hair can cause the problem. clean the ram sticks. and re-install them by pushing in the DIMM slots
and make sure that they are locked perfectly in the slot. turn on your PC and look if the problem is resolved if not keep troubleshooting

4. Take out the graphics card look if there's any spots on GFX card. of not then clean the PCI-E slot and then clean the card properly with compressed air. and install them in PCI-E slot make sure that it's locked perfectly and connect the power connectors after cleaning them. if the problem is resolved then good, if not then keep troubleshooting.

5. if you followed all the steps and the problem still persists then the problem is in the motherboard or PSU. so if possible, check your PSU with other PC if it works then the problem is in the mobo if not then it means that the problem may be caused by the PSU.

6. if after following all the steps the problem still persists then take your PC to a trusted PC repair shop. or maybe it's time to upgrade your PC

Thanks for reading my answer! hope it helps (sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: explosev
Solution

TRENDING THREADS