Please help me!

Mar 23, 2018
Hey, I have an issue. I am a console gamer looking to branch into PC gaming and leave the console in the past. However I am caught at a crossroads. On one hand I want to get a prebuilt because it's easier. But on the other I REALLY want to learn how to build my own. My dilemma is that I feel intimidated on building i feel like it's too hard. Also how do I pick out pats to use? I know budget is a factor also but my ideal range would be $300 to $500 build for streaming on twitch as well. It seems too daunting but if anyone can help I would be so grateful.

at $300-$500 price range, it is very difficult to get a decent spec pc.

you can refer to the fortnite $500 build for some ideas. keep in mind, you also need to pay $100 for a copy of windows if you don't have one.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3658564/builds-fortnite-budget-gaming.html

most prebuild pc come with windows, and it is very difficult to beat their price at this range.

you can also try second hand market, but YMMV.

Solution
Mar 23, 2018

Will it be suitable to run overwatch too. Thats what I REALLY want? But thanks for your answer. It really helped also.

it should, both game runs on pretty much anything not too ancient.

Mar 23, 2018

Which one of the $500 builds do you reccomend?

look for the build with 1050ti, and 8gb of ram, since there is 250+ entries, i didn't go over them all, but 1050ti is the strongest GPU in that $500 category.