Please help me

May 12, 2018
So basically I have a gtx 1060 and have had no issues with it at all and I downloaded a new game from steam and it said to update my drivers so I used GeForce, and while updating it turned my pc off and went to the cpus native resolution(bad) and now I can’t use my gfx card. I got it to show up once in the task manager but then it had a yellow exclamation mark next to it but than I tried to update it which it said to do now it won’t show up in the device manager. The fans are still running and everything. Any tips?

Solution
The most recent version of drivers for the GTX 1060 is causing this. If you're able to, download an older driver for your card and add it that way. This should be available for download from the NVIDIA site and it will detect your card when it installs.

Nick501

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016
The most recent version of drivers for the GTX 1060 is causing this. If you're able to, download an older driver for your card and add it that way. This should be available for download from the NVIDIA site and it will detect your card when it installs.

Solution