[SOLVED] PLEASE HELP ME,.......

Kazeeztherabit

Prominent
Mar 16, 2019
I recently bought Asus xg27VQ gaming monitor.It was working fine for few days,now it has a issue,whenever i power it ON,the left side,exact half,remains pixelated[artifacts],it is transparent, for a while,and then works fine. What to do?????!!!!! HELP

Last edited:
Solution
Like 3 weeks ago, Didnt try with any other output source yet.I know its under warranty,if it has any fix that i can do myself,it would save me the hassle

I suggest a new source to verify that the monitor is indeed the issue.
from what you describe one of the controller boards is malfunctioning. almost like its needing to heat up before it can work, could be a faulty capacitor. in any case there is nothing you can do without damaging future warranty claims/outright voiding the warranty.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
how recent? asus covers their monitor with a three year warranty depending on the region.
have you tried the monitor on another source, phone output. ps3/4? if your sure its the monitor return it to the store if you can or send it back to ASUS.

Kazeeztherabit

Prominent
Mar 16, 2019
how recent? asus covers their monitor with a three year warranty depending on the region.
have you tried the monitor on another source, phone output. ps3/4? if your sure its the monitor return it to the store if you can or send it back to ASUS.
Like 3 weeks ago, Didnt try with any other output source yet.I know its under warranty,if it has any fix that i can do myself,it would save me the hassle

R_1

Expert
Ambassador

I suggest a new source to verify that the monitor is indeed the issue.
from what you describe one of the controller boards is malfunctioning. almost like its needing to heat up before it can work, could be a faulty capacitor. in any case there is nothing you can do without damaging future warranty claims/outright voiding the warranty.

Solution