Question Please help, monitor not working ?

Apr 28, 2022
So i have:

Mobo: Tomahawk II b450 Extreme
CPU: Ryzen 5 5800
GPU: RTX 550
RAM: 2 x 16Gb

The computer when turned on works very well but The monitor will not display (tried seperate monitors) and the GPU won't turn on (my only way of really accessing BIOS To install drivers), everythings connected well and I quadra-checked to see if anythings loose or Misplaced and its all fine, i tried a MSI GPU i salvaged from a Old 2011 computer, and a RTX 9800 aswell, the RTX 9800 since it is given through the PSU turns on and runs SWELL but still no Display, Not sure if anythings faulty since its all brand new and i had been waiting for almost a year now for all of these parts to get in, I'm currently broke beyond since i put all my savings into what could just be nothing but scrap.

Apr 28, 2022
Monitors are
A thinkvision, dont know the model but its new, a W2371d HP, and a sony tv that has a HDMI adapter all three works on other computers.

The cpu required it to use by GPU since it's not Graphics integrated but i tried it out anyways because i wanted to scale any real issues, I can only use DVI-D mostly so i used both Mobo and GPU's, i have a Port that converts DVI-D into HDMI which also didn't work, and the PSU is a VP-600, my Lib650 didn't have a proper Pin connect to the motherboard as it stuck out alittle and the other PSU Bursted into flames since of how old it is

Do you know what BIOS version motherboard has installed? Because you need H4, if it is older (H3 or H0) it will not work with that CPU.
All PSUs you used seem to be garbage, and mentioning one burst into flames is not inspiring confidence if anything still works at this point.
Finally if the GPUs you used have no UEFI capable BIOS (and at least for GT 9800 I seriously doubt it has it) then it may not be possible to get display using them.

Apr 28, 2022
To be honest i have no idea what its BIOS system is, It probably came with a disk and i accidentally stashed it with other discs or its labeled on the box which is buried under alot of pc boxs which i might have to rig through.. The PSU's are trash except for the VP-600, it's told be trash by a pc friend before her cut off connections but to me 600 - 650 watts is all i need to balance this puppy out, Another PSU was in thought but again.. I can't refund these and I'm broke lol
So probably going to have to wait it out when i get rehired again, I've just started getting into techware so i am not much of an expert

(The one that bursted into flames was from 2009 built with a MSI old board, I didnt use it with my new computer but it bursted when i tested it)