PLEASE HELP ! my pc freezes and crashes while gaming

spartag.mulgeci

Honorable
Mar 8, 2018
Hello , I have been dealing with a problem for a long time and i still have no clue what is the cause of it. Whenever i play games at random times my PC will make like a strange noise similar to a fan failing maybe coming from the hard disk 2 or 3 times and then it freezes for like 30 seconds, after that it resumes and i can play but it will do the same thing over and over until it crashes and makes a buzzing noise.I took my pc to a service and they said the problem was with the graphics card. I bought another one and for like 6 months nothing happened until it started again these days. I mean what is happening this is brand new it cant be the graphics card at least not with the exact same symptoms like the old one. I have cleaned the case many times i use thermal paste but i just dont understand where is the problem so i decided to talk with the experts of tomshardware.
My pc specs :
CPU : Intel i3-2100 3.10 ghz 3.10 ghz
GPU: AMD Radeon rx 550 series
Motherboard : Asrock H61M-VS
Ram: 4 GB
PSU: 600W ATX ( I cant see anything else in it exept input and output)
I have checked the event viewer and no errors found.

Please tell me if u need more info and i dont play like many games or heavy ones, just dota 2 and CS-GO with my friends but with this problem its impossible. Can you help me please?

beinik6

Respectable
Nov 12, 2017
Well if you only have that one HDD you can't really test it.. Download CrystalDiskInfo and check if your drive is good or not (Even if its good, it does not mean it could have a problem..).
You may try to replace your drive with a new one, or borrow one to test it out.

spartag.mulgeci

Honorable
Mar 8, 2018
I have a friend which has his own place as a Pc service center and we just tested my hard drive and its exellent it has like 1300 days left and perfomance, health are 100 % perfect. He said that it could also be the PSu but this graphics card has no power pin and that minimizes the chances.Also the sound i hear before the freeze is exactly the sound pc makes when u turn it off with power button.What should i do next?

TRENDING THREADS