[SOLVED] [PLEASE HELP] MY PC IS REBOOTING WITHOUT WARNING .kernel power event ID 41

D3VIL1

Prominent
Oct 27, 2019
its been a while my pc is getting shut down without any warning please help
it says on event id that
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

-System

-Provider
[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
[ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}

EventID41

Version6

Level1

Task63

Opcode0

Keywords0x8000400000000002

-TimeCreated
[ SystemTime] 2019-10-27T14:08:21.575072500Z

EventRecordID4889

Correlation

-Execution
[ ProcessID] 4
[ ThreadID] 8

ChannelSystem

ComputerD3VIL

-Security
[ UserID] S-1-5-18

-EventData

BugcheckCode0

BugcheckParameter10x0

BugcheckParameter20x0

BugcheckParameter30x0

BugcheckParameter40x0

SleepInProgress0

PowerButtonTimestamp0

BootAppStatus0

Checkpoint0

ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalse

SystemSleepTransitionsToOn0

CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0

BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalse

CheckpointStatus0

DSzymborski

Titan
Still need your exact PSU and ideally, a better description of the circumstances leading up to the problem.

And don't bump your thread. This isn't customer service; if everyone bumped their threads in 40 minutes, the forum would be nothing but thread bumps.

D3VIL1

Prominent
Oct 27, 2019
Still need your exact PSU and ideally, a better description of the circumstances leading up to the problem.

And don't bump your thread. This isn't customer service; if everyone bumped their threads in 40 minutes, the forum would be nothing but thread bumps.
it happens randomly doesnot matter if i play games or its idling it just happens randomly

Download here. There should be a readme which explains it.

Basically you use the included USB imager to turn any USB drive into a bootable memtest one.

Then boot into the USB and run a few passes of memtest to make sure your ram isn't the issue.

D3VIL1

Prominent
Oct 27, 2019
we name name and model of psu also use occt to stress test psu for about 10 min take note of voltage readins before and on test you could also use hwinfo on the sensor page and report all voltages readings from it .
everything seems normal bro i have tested it for 11 mins no error found :/

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Seriously doubt it's a hardware issue. Almost all occurances of the 0x8000400000000002 - 63 error are directly related to Windows 10 itself after some updates. Common fixes include changing the Power plan in windows, setting HDD to never shut down, changing what the power button does, changing fast-boot options, changing sleep settings or even a full clean reinstall of windows etc. It's basically a glitch in some windows installs where windows decides to try and go into low power mode, while the pc is in active use, and shortchanges the voltages to the cpu.