[SOLVED] PLEASE HELP! PC Freezes with extremly loud buzzing sound from headphones.

Mar 5, 2020
Hello! I Really need help because this is driving me insane.
So this has been an issue for quite some time now, I can't remember when it started but this past week has been by far the worst so far. My computer would freeze and make me hard reset it usually in the first few minutes of me playing a game, then it would be fine and sometimes the freeze would start with the loudest cracking/buzzing noise possible from my headphones, even if i don't have any sound on it would still be as loud as it is, however this week my PC has frozen about 5 times per day and at random it starts with the noise, and i have tried out pretty much everything i know off, i have ran a memtest, I even recently upgraded from win 7 to win 10, I have reset my hard drive, I have cleaned my pc from dust, i have ran multiple different tests on the different components of my PC and everything has been fine, i have also checked my temperatur for overheating and that hasn't been a problem either. In event viewer the critical errors don't give me any information besides from it saying "kernel power id 41" which is just what it's called when your pc reboots unexpectedly to my knowledge. I have also tried to get minidump files from the freezes but they don't generate at all. So PLEASE if anyone can help me that would mean alot! My dad built this pc for me about 5 years or so back and i will list my specs!

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz 39 °C
Haswell-E/EP 22nm Technology
RAM
16,0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1198MHz (16-16-16-39)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X99-A (SOCKET 2011) 34 °C
Graphics
VG278 (1920x1080@59Hz)
SMT27A550 (1920x1080@59Hz)
4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (ASUStek Computer Inc) 50 °C
Storage
232GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB (SATA (SSD)) 41 °C
1863GB Western Digital WDC WD20EARX-32PASB0 (SATA ) 35 °C
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223B
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Solution
Τo my experience it looks like gpu vram crashing, system ram crashing or a bad psu. You didn't mention the make and model of your psu btw. I would start by trying another psu and/or another gpu to rule out other things. Judging by the symptoms i am more inclined towards the gpu though.
Τo my experience it looks like gpu vram crashing, system ram crashing or a bad psu. You didn't mention the make and model of your psu btw. I would start by trying another psu and/or another gpu to rule out other things. Judging by the symptoms i am more inclined towards the gpu though.

Solution