Question Please Help - PC Peforming "way below expectations "

Feb 15, 2020
According to UserBenchmark, and my fps in games, my pc is performing way below expectations.

"Overall this PC is performing below expectations (27th percentile). This means that out of 100 PCs with exactly the same components, 73 performed better. The overall PC percentile is the average of each of its individual components. Use the charts in the benchmark sections of this report to identify problem areas. "

If anyone could please help me that would be very appreciated.

Link to my benchmark - https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/24687760

WildCard999

Titan
Well your using a HDD so your not really going to do any better until you get a SSD & reinstall or transfer your OS onto it.

For the memory you need to enable XMP in the BIOS for it to run at the correct speed.

The lower GPU performance could be a couple of things, check temps while gaming/benchmark and if your using a Freesync or Gsync monitor then disable that as it caps your FPS and causes a lower score.

This list can help you improve your scores.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/Faq/What-is-the-UBM-PC-status/94

Feb 15, 2020
Well your using a HDD so your not really going to do any better until you get a SSD & reinstall or transfer your OS onto it.

For the memory you need to enable XMP in the BIOS for it to run at the correct speed.

The lower GPU performance could be a couple of things, check temps while gaming/benchmark and if your using a Freesync or Gsync monitor then disable that as it caps your FPS and causes a lower score.
I have a amd freesync monitor because it came with it, but i have a nvidia gpu, not sure if this applies

Feb 15, 2020

This list can help you improve your scores.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/Faq/What-is-the-UBM-PC-status/94
For the memory i went in bios and there is no settings, may be because of my computer maker (hp).

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
I7 3770k @ 4.9GHz OC, gaming temps 55°C, Prime95 small fft 72°C
Asus Strix GTX970 @ 124% OC, gaming temps 65°C, Msi kombuster 80°C.

Fractal design define R5 with 2x 140mm top exhaust, nzxt Kraken X61 at front intake.

I'd say that not only do you have airflow issues, but inadequate cooling on the cpu for your usage.

Feb 15, 2020
I7 3770k @ 4.9GHz OC, gaming temps 55°C, Prime95 small fft 72°C
Asus Strix GTX970 @ 124% OC, gaming temps 65°C, Msi kombuster 80°C.

Fractal design define R5 with 2x 140mm top exhaust, nzxt Kraken X61 at front intake.

I'd say that not only do you have airflow issues, but inadequate cooling on the cpu for your usage.
i literally only understood the last part of that