Question Please Help! PC Will Not Boot to Windows

May 14, 2020
PC Compents:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super
Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING x570-Plus (Wifi)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600Hz C18 AMD Optimized Memory
PSU: Corsair RM 750 80 Plus Gold

I first installed windows on the PC on a 500gb nvme ssd everything was going up hill. I updated Windows and then I went to go change the PC name and I did but it said you had to restart so I did and once the restart happened it was just a blue screen with the spinning dots for like 30 minutes so I restarted it. It booted up fine and then I went to go install the gpu drivers and the PC crashed and with the blue screen and stop code of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. It then tried to restart and came up with its normal the TUF Gaming screen as normal with the press delete or F2 to get to the BIOS and the motherboard went through its onboard LEDS to check the DRAM, CPU, VGA, BOOT. It goes through all the lights with no problem then sometimes I get the windows spinning dots under the Tuf gaming logo, sometimes just the tuf gaming logo, and sometimes the tuf gaming logo with Preparing Automatic Repair with or without the spinning dots. But It never seem to do what it wants because it always restarts or reboots within seconds of showing all those options above. Then it get stuck in a loop of restarting and rebooting with the different booting screens. For once I got in to windows and was able to type my pin and get to the desktop and then everything was running fine for about an hour and then I installed nvidias drivers but once they were installed the PC crashed and came up with two blue screens of a stop code of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR EQUAL and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. It is now stuck in that infinite loop of rebooting and restarting.

When I go into the BIOS of the Motherboard it can read all the drives, ram, fan speeds, and cpu but I still think it the motherboard because it won't let me boot to a usb windows installer it just keeps rebooting, and getting stuck in that loop. I have tried to get the Preparing Automatic Repair to show up where I could wipe the drive and start over with a clean install of windows but no luck it always reboots before it get to those spinning dots. I have tried taking out the 500gb nvme ssd and installing widows on a 2 TB hard drive but when I go boot to the usb windows installer it only ever shows the Tuf Gaming screen and then reboots or restarts again and the loop continued. I have tried just one stick of ram and no luck and switching those sticks of ram and still no luck. I have no clue if I should get a new motherboard because I am still in the return period or get a new nvme ssd or is it the CPU or GPU I have no clue. Please help I have been trying for hours shutting the PC off and turning it back on and no luck it just keeps it self in that loop.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS