[SOLVED] Please Help Phanteks 400A Drgb or MASTERBOX MB520 Argb

Aug 25, 2020
i need help picking between these cases would be more helpful on which has better cooling/airflow etc

Solution
Phanteks I'd say has better airflow because of the completely mesh front panel, and also a better designed built in argb controller.

It needs a 120mm rear exhaust fan adding.

That said the coolermaster is still absolutely solid and comes with an exhaust fan preinstalled.

There really isn't a lot to choose from them, buy the one that appeals to you more aesthetically.

Theyre both very good cases.
Phanteks I'd say has better airflow because of the completely mesh front panel, and also a better designed built in argb controller.

That said the coolermaster is still absolutely solid and comes with an exhaust fan preinstalled.

There really isn't a lot to choose from them, buy the one that appeals to you more aesthetically.

Solution
Aug 25, 2020

the phanteks also comes with pre installed fans but if am not wrong the coolmasters allows water cooling as the phanteks doesn’t?

Aug 25, 2020
Both allow water cooling.

The coolermaster as a front intake or top exhaust, the phanteks just as a front intake.

The coolermaster comes with 3 intakes and a rear exhaust preinstalled. The phanteks just comes with front intakes.
should i go with the phanteks maybe and add an rear exhaust fan?