Question Please Help! Random restarting/crashing with Event 41 and 219

ircreative121212

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2012
I've been getting random restarts for the last year, it seems completely random. Sometimes ill go a month without, then it will happen 8-10 times a week. The common event codes are 41 and 219. Can happen when computer boots. When I'm gaming/watching twitch. And recently I got it to crash 4-5 times switching between monitors via HDMI. Specs:

Z87-Pro mobo, GTX 780, intel i7, 8 gb ram. 850watt PSU. H100i cooling.

What I've tried:
*updated all drivers
*reinstalled windows: Crashing happens in fully updated Windows 8.1 and 10
*Ran memtest: No errors
*Ran CHKDSK: No errors
*Took out GTX780 and used onboard graphics, crashing still occurred
*temperatures don’t seem to be the issue, as computer runs pretty cool. Reapplied thermal paste-still crashes
*ran sfc /scannow and DISM scan in command prompt with no errors
*unchecked “turn on fast startup” from power options->system settings
*ran “verifier” for two hours with no BSOD or crashes

These are the most common events in the past 7 days with multiple restarts/crashes (219 and 41 mostly happen together)

Event 219: The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&2.
Event 41: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
Event 29: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4.
Event 27: The description for Event ID 27 from source e1iexpress cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
Event 3: Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

Thank you in advance for helping me solve my issues. I appreciate you. I'll do my best to provide any additional information if needed. I've got 4 minidumps throughout the past year, nothing recent, however I've had this problem for a year.

ircreative121212

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2012
I thought of some other details that may be of help. I purchased the rig around 2011/12, and haven't put any new hardware in. Not sure if this is important, but my SteelSeries keyboard sometimes will be on and flickering even when the computer is not turned on.