Please help, tech support nightmare

trevor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Does anyone have unlisted numbers or email addresses of people at HP
who can actually help me get my computer fixed or replaced? My
presario x1360 has just died for the fourth time and i can't bare
going through the rigamerole again.

Please email me at trevorhughdavis@gmail.com if you have any advice on
how to directly contact people with power.

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/email/fiorina/index.html

It took time, I had to go through channels, but she came through for
me a few years back.

VM