Question Please help urgent

Oct 26, 2019
Hi I'm going too upgrade EVERYTHING in my pc but I need to ask to make sure if a ryzen 3 2200g will run in an Asus prime B450M plus motherboard if both are out of the box ??
ALso do I need a graphics card or are the Vega 8 graphics built in good enough too run like csgo ??

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Yes, as long as the Bios is @ ver. 0220. It should say on the retail box. If you are buying both new, you can request a free loaner CPU from AMD to flash the Bios (if it's not at least 0220) If the mobo's box says it's Ryzen 3000 ready, then yes out of the box as it's Bios Ver. is already 1201 or newer. The newest Bios for this mobo is ver. 1820. Looking on ASUS's site, for this mobo it looks like the original Bios was 0220, so yea, you're good to go.

As for The onboard Vega 8 GPU, it's a pretty robust little thing. It'll easily run CS:Go. Well over 150fps on low @ 1080p. Crank up the settings to look better will cost you a few fps, but otherwise yes, good to go there as well. How much RAM do you have? I'd advise a minimum of 16GB.

Last edited: