Question Please help - Vertical line on a recently bought "Samsung Odyssey 32" ?

Mar 4, 2020
Hi all
I recently got this new monitor - Samsung 32" Odyssey - to go with my new pc build. For the first month it ran well with no issues but the last week a vertical line has started to appear and wont seem to go away
I have tried various cables including DisplayPort and HDMI 2.1 with same issue on both. Also tried various monitor settings. At first I thought G-sync caused the issue as it went when i first disbaled it. However it now appears with it turned off too.
Also updatewd latest firmware with no joy.

Anyone know what could be the issue as I have no idea when it comes to this sort of stuff or if they have seen it reported elsewhere for this monitor?
I dislike the thought of sending it back to Samsung as I cant be without a monitor for a set amount of time as needed for work etc. Or would it be the Supplier rather than Samsung directly?

Either way if anyone could give me any tips or help that would be much appreciated. 2 images included to show the issue.

https://ibb.co/HCrL8JY

Mar 4, 2020
Thx :)
Its an RTX 3080 - I did think it could be the GPU but then i also hook it up to my work PC which has a 1080 inside and the lines appear using this too - Not as frequently but they pop up now and again.