[SOLVED] Please Help! Win 10 Ryzen 3700x constantly crashing

AKKIZEN

Reputable
Jan 12, 2020
Recently I build a new pc for gaming but after i build it, the windows is constantly crash, I have no choice and try to restart the pc by holding pwr button to turn it off then i click it to turn on, However it still constantly crash and i tried many ways to fix the problem but failed , Anyone can help me to fix this issue ? Please.

Build :
-MB: Crosshair Viii hero (non-wifi version)
-CPU: Ryzen 3700x
-RAM: Adata xpg spectrix d60g 3200mhz 8x2gb
-Power supply: NZXT E850
-Hard Disk: Patriot Memory Burst 480GB
-Display Card: Nvidia Geforce msi aero itx gtx 1050 ti (4GB)

with

-windows 10 pro (1909) from my old pc (i5 4440)
-on latest bios version (1201)
-bios settings are auto and no overclocking
--------------------

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2020
Is it because my windows fault? Because my windows is from my old pc (I5 4440) and ofc i erase everything and use the same ms product key.

So i have hadd similar issues with my Ryzen 1600x.
Rust/Pubg crashes randomly due to StandbyMemory, Game freeze/ heavy stuttering.
Just by starting Pubg or Rust in win10 the cache is at 5gb, and it continues to fillup untill it's full and that's when issues occur. In windows 10 creatorsupdate something broke as people have reported that this did not occur before the update.
So here is a quick guide on how to Empty Standby Memory automaticly every 5min, there are other similar guides/programs, but often you have to do it manually.
Try this out and see if it makes eny difference.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=offcMVAabLI

AKKIZEN

Reputable
Jan 12, 2020
So i have hadd similar issues with my Ryzen 1600x.
Rust/Pubg crashes randomly due to StandbyMemory, Game freeze/ heavy stuttering.
Just by starting Pubg or Rust in win10 the cache is at 5gb, and it continues to fillup untill it's full and that's when issues occur. In windows 10 creatorsupdate something broke as people have reported that this did not occur before the update.
So here is a quick guide on how to Empty Standby Memory automaticly every 5min, there are other similar guides/programs, but often you have to do it manually.
Try this out and see if it makes eny difference.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=offcMVAabLI
Welp recently i took my pc for repair and the guy say it's might be my ssd problem(high chance) or other parts problem but honestly i don't know what to do. And thanks for this.