[SOLVED] please help with graphics problem

djeuro1981

Distinguished
May 22, 2014
i have a rx 570 8gb gpu with a core i7 2600 16gb ram 1tb ssd windows 10
the issue im having is when i open a game and it displays certain graphics it looks like its running in old school 8-bit graphics on certain things

here is a screen shot of my issue, i will circle what im talking about

pic <----------- here is picture with issue, also when u look at the surrounding of player ect it looks like little black dots everywhere

Solution
The graphic problem is a common phenomenon faced by gamers all across the globe.

Given below are the few remedies to resolve the issue:-
  • You may try to uninstall the display driver and install it again with the latest version. Make sure that the graphics driver or the GPU is always up-to-date.
  • Do not allow your system to heat up too much or accumulate a lot of dirt.
  • Make sure that you do not run other programs in the background while you are playing games.
  • Tweak the in-game settings to suit the gameplay, maybe you need to tone down the settings.
  • Think about creating a different gaming profile on your computer
Hope these tips help.

frederickalliston

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 12, 2020
The graphic problem is a common phenomenon faced by gamers all across the globe.

Given below are the few remedies to resolve the issue:-
  • You may try to uninstall the display driver and install it again with the latest version. Make sure that the graphics driver or the GPU is always up-to-date.
  • Do not allow your system to heat up too much or accumulate a lot of dirt.
  • Make sure that you do not run other programs in the background while you are playing games.
  • Tweak the in-game settings to suit the gameplay, maybe you need to tone down the settings.
  • Think about creating a different gaming profile on your computer
Hope these tips help.

Solution