lomoon17

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
Hi, can someone please help I'm fairly new to water cooling PCs I think I have made a major mistake I have bent the tube that goes from the pump to the res and I can't get any fluid into the pump so it can't do its cycle. Please someone help me come up with a solution, the fluid was expensive so I would prefer not to drain and I don't have any more fittings for a direct connection. I now know what I have done is extremely dumb but can someone help fix my build so that I don't have to spend anymore money to fix this issue.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Yes, make sure the port you are adding coolant to is still open when you start the pump, assuming it isn't going to flow coolant out of that port.

You need to have the ability for the coolant to displace air when the pump runs. If the loop is sealed, the pump will just push the coolant and compress the air, meaning the air will resist and the coolant will not displace.

lomoon17

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
Hit us.
Whats the matter?
I have another thread for it, but basically I can’t fully push the gpu in so I can’t get a signal and since I just completed the loop I would prefer to not to have to take it apart to find out. Btw there is no cables blocking and there is still a little bit of room before it hits the MB shroud and it fits in the tabs. I honestly have no idea, it partly fits as it clicks in at the clip but not towards the IO. When I first plugged it in I was able to make it into the BIOs but the connection wasn’t strong enough and once I turned it off, I couldn’t get a signal again.

lomoon17

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
The IO tabs, if it's those you're referring to I don't think so as it slotted in those fine. I have a little trouble screwing it in but nothing all too bad.