Please help with TV [[ UHD and Mixer/Receiver question? - WILL PAY FOR HELP -

Lith187

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
I know TV's are not Toms Hardware specialty but if the MOD could please leave this up for a Thanksgiving gift, I REALLY need help. I am trying to surprise my Nephew who is coming to visit for Thanksgiving and staying until Christmas.

I purchased the following TV :
Samsung UN55KU6300 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2016 Model)

I love everything about the TV, so I purchased the new PS4 Pro for my Nephew. When I finally hooked everything up, it only allows me to "Activate UHD" on HDMI port 1. The other ports are grayed out. I know it's not the cable because when I plug the PS4 into Port 1 it allows UHD. It seems like ONLY Port 1 on the TV allows UHD.

Someone told me I need to purchase some type of a receiver or mixer?

First question :

How do I get both the PS4 and TV on UHD if only Port 1 has UHD?
What if I plugged the PS4 into the Cable box HDMI and cable box into the TV's UHD Port? Would that in-turn make UHD work on both? What would be the drawback of this?

Second question :

What are these mixers/receivers they are talking about?How will it allow me to have UHD on multiple devices even though the TV only has UHD on Port 1? What is a good entry level one since I have been told they are very expensive, also what other purpose do these mixers/receivers I have heard about, accomplish, for being so expensive?

I have no problem paying $10.00 PayPal for a correct answer. I don't believe in asking for anything for free. Everyone's time is worth something, and I would appreciate some help. Would be a donation of $10.00

Lith187

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
Please if anyone has input, I promise I will even pay first, I truly just need some help, don't want to disappoint my Nephew before he arrives tomorrow with my Sister. I only have tonight to get all of this perfect.