[SOLVED] Please help

Murtaza1206

Commendable
Aug 7, 2019
Hello guys
I have a sharkoon vaya 2 case and i want to upgrade my motherboard, the motherboard i am using right now is ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX and i want to upgrade it but i don't know which motherboard fits my case. Can anyone please help me?

salm2s

Honorable
Jul 21, 2017
Can you suggest me a motherboard, please?
Ps. Thanks for the fast answer
What cpu are you going to use. Are you going to be overclocking or not? How many ram slots do you want? Do you want it to be SLI capable (if you are using nVidia cards)? There are many questions, you just need to search up a motherboards with the specs you want. And as long as the motherboard says "Mini-ITX" or "Micro-ATX" or just "ATX", it will fit in your case.

Murtaza1206

Commendable
Aug 7, 2019
What cpu are you going to use. Are you going to be overclocking or not? How many ram slots do you want? Do you want it to be SLI capable (if you are using nVidia cards)? There are many questions, you just need to search up a motherboards with the specs you want. And as long as the motherboard says "Mini-ITX" or "Micro-ATX" or just "ATX", it will fit in your case.
I had until now an amd cpu but now i wanna try intel. for the "overclocking" yes i want it to be overclocked, i don't care about ram slots all i want is 16gb ram and i am now using a gtx 970 gainward gpu and i don't wanna replace it.
I would be happy if you guys find something for me...

TRENDING THREADS