Question PLEASE HELP

Oct 14, 2019
Guys I recently build a brand new pc probably a month ago. Everything was working fine and I’ve had no problems. I bought LED strips and was installing them yesterday and my pc shut off while installing them. I tried to turn it on and nothing happened. I put it into a different plug and it booted up just fine but I was getting no display. I unplugged DVI cable and plugged it back up and it was fine. So to finish my LED installation I flipped the switch on the PSU off and finished it. The LEDs work when I turned on my pc and now I get no display and 5 short beeps. I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting all cords. I’ve tried changing RAM slots. I also get no display from onboard graphics. Have also tried different cables and still nothing. The monitor works with the same cables on different devices such as my Xbox 1. I’m new to the pc world as this is my first build. Again everything is BRAND NEW. Pc never shuts back off either it stays on.

specs:
MOBO: Micro ATX b450 pro
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600x
GPU: ZOTAC GeForce 1080
PSU: Corsair 850w

Oct 14, 2019
Correct. No onboard graphics. I would first confirm the beep code in your motherboards manual then reseat the graphics card into the pci-e slot along with the PSU cables. Have you tried plugging the monitor into another port on the graphics card?
Yes I have tried HDMIs and DVIs. I will take GPU out and reseat now and update you!

Oct 14, 2019
So update, I got a new motherboard and this one has a light that goes through the hardware before posting. CPU and RAM check out but it freezes on VGA and gives me a beep code that says no VGA. Any idea what that means? I have a bad feeling it is the GPU.