Oct 15, 2019
Hi guys, this is the first time I post on this website, asking for some help. I own an Asus Rog Strix 2080Ti GPU, and I decided to buy a custom water cooling from EK. Everything was fine, until I tried to install the waterblock for the GPU, by mistake, I broke a little piece located on the top of the card (PCB I think). At first, I asked on Facebook about the problem, and some users told me that the piece I broke might be a capacitor, and should be replaced by another one with the same capacitance, but I dont know is thats right, and if it's, what capacitance capacitor to choose. Also, I would like to tell you that I havent tried to use the GPU yet, mainly because I havent finished installing the water cooling loop, and also, because I dont know if turning it on or powering it would be risky.

I will add a photo of the place where the piece I broke was located, so I wanted to ask if anybody know what replacemente should I get, and if it's a serious issue or not.

(Lastly, I would like to apologize if my English isnt good enough, I live in Chile, so my first language is Spanish)

Since I'm not able to upload the picture of it, I'll put the link to it from my Facebook profile.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10218561557821464&set=a.4295052225813&type=3&theater

Thank you so much for your help!!

TRENDING THREADS