[SOLVED] Please help!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Abhinav2005

Upstanding
Jan 1, 2020
Putting your PSU with your system is like a ticking time bomb. Its only a matter of time. High end parts need better power than just an almost unknown PSU. I couldn't find any reviews for it from any sites I would trust. Thats normally a bad sign.
Actually you was correct. I have got BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b).
I have recently got BSOD but it did not showed blue screen at all. Today when i opened Bluescreenview I saw 2 BSOD. Now the Question is why i do not get bluescreen? I there any Settings related to BSOD? I have got BSOD 1 day and 2 day ago. I was trying to boot my PC and it was not booting(i dont know that i was getting bsod that time). so in order to boot my PC i have to restart it several times.
ANYWAYS both Minidump file.

Colif

Win 10 Master
It is hard to say until you replace it. PSU can cause all sorts of odd problems.

I assumed you had replaced PSU and these errors were with the new one... until its replaced, I don't know if looking at dumps will help but I have sent link to Gardenman anyway.

Abhinav2005

Upstanding
Jan 1, 2020
It is hard to say until you replace it. PSU can cause all sorts of odd problems.

I assumed you had replaced PSU and these errors were with the new one... until its replaced, I don't know if looking at dumps will help but I have sent link to Gardenman anyway.
Ok I will replace and test and report after I get a new PSU.
And as I saw windows kernel and Nvidia driver both caused the BSoD.

Colif

Win 10 Master
You would think the latest Nvidia drivers could work with a RTX 2080. They are suspect with any other card. but not a lot of choice at the pointy end of the field. It could be a power issue too.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS