[SOLVED] Please help!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Abhinav2005

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020
Hi there, I am having problem with my new PC which I have built.

Specs:-
Intel Core I7-9700K
Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master(latest Bios)
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super
Hyperx 8GB×1 RAM 3200Mhz
WD blue 1 TB HDD and 240 GB SSD

I am getting automatic Repair could not repair your PC after every 2-5 boots and then I have to again clean install Windows.

Sometimes I am able to boot in safe mode but not every time.
So I have able to get SrtFile while having this issue.
Link-https://drive.google.com/file/d/14lWxu1PvZbSBDgRkwbddgsLxixBilJmX/view?usp=drivesdk

I think it is an hardware issue but not able to gess what's the problem.
So please help.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FEEL FREE TO GIVE. HELP IS APPRECIATED.

Reactions: TejasAnand
Solution
I assumed this was PC in sig which shows a Corsair PSU?

If it is indeed the Circle Gaming 750w, it could be the cause of the GPU problems as its not a well known brand and may not actually supply that 750watt. You need way better than that for the system

Circle Gaming APFC Modular 750 Watt 80 Plus - from what I can find, its marketed at entry lvl systems, a PC with a 2080 isn't entry lvl :)

Its Plus white (which is the most basic - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/80_Plus#Efficiency_level_certifications ). I would have a gold or better with that system. And from a better known maker like Seasonic (for example) that can supply the power it says it can.

Abhinav2005

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020
Putting your PSU with your system is like a ticking time bomb. Its only a matter of time. High end parts need better power than just an almost unknown PSU. I couldn't find any reviews for it from any sites I would trust. Thats normally a bad sign.
Actually you was correct. I have got BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b).
I have recently got BSOD but it did not showed blue screen at all. Today when i opened Bluescreenview I saw 2 BSOD. Now the Question is why i do not get bluescreen? I there any Settings related to BSOD? I have got BSOD 1 day and 2 day ago. I was trying to boot my PC and it was not booting(i dont know that i was getting bsod that time). so in order to boot my PC i have to restart it several times.
ANYWAYS both Minidump file.

Colif

Win 11 Master
It is hard to say until you replace it. PSU can cause all sorts of odd problems.

I assumed you had replaced PSU and these errors were with the new one... until its replaced, I don't know if looking at dumps will help but I have sent link to Gardenman anyway.

Abhinav2005

Reputable
Jan 1, 2020
It is hard to say until you replace it. PSU can cause all sorts of odd problems.

I assumed you had replaced PSU and these errors were with the new one... until its replaced, I don't know if looking at dumps will help but I have sent link to Gardenman anyway.
Ok I will replace and test and report after I get a new PSU.
And as I saw windows kernel and Nvidia driver both caused the BSoD.