Question Please help

Jan 26, 2020
I just built my new pc yesterday and when i start it up it says cpu overvoltage error. everything is brand new i even took it apart and rebuilt the pc again and still having same issue when i try to go to bios after pressing f1 my computer crashes and i just get a black screen. i’ve tried to lower the voltage manually in bios however it will not listen to me the voltage stays high at cpu vcore 2.7v.

Ryzen 7 2700x
asus rog b450 motherboard
evga bronze 600w
msi 2060 rtx
32 gb patriot steel series ram
1tb samsung 860 evo

" when i try to go to bios after pressing f1 my computer crashes and i just get a black screen. i’ve tried to lower the voltage manually in bios however"

Are you getting crashes when you try to go in the bios? You said after that you're able to go in the bios. Which one is it? Can you or can you not go in the BIOS?

Jan 26, 2020
" when i try to go to bios after pressing f1 my computer crashes and i just get a black screen. i’ve tried to lower the voltage manually in bios however"

Are you getting crashes when you try to go in the bios? You said after that you're able to go in the bios. Which one is it? Can you or can you not go in the BIOS?
I was not able to at first but i went inside the pc and reinstalled the cpu now i can get to bios no problem. I cannot get my pc to start up because it says cpu overvoltage error. my cpu is at 2.7v and when i manually override the voltage it does not change. PLEASE HELP