[SOLVED] Please help.

Nov 3, 2020
For a week or so period my pc would turn off randomly while i was using it, the final time it did it the pc wouldnt boot back up or display anything on my monitor yet it was still powering on. So i ordered a new power supply thinking it was done. Installed it and the problem continues so i took everything out of my pc and reinstalled everything. BOOM pc turns on and i get the screen (shown in image) but my drives arent being detected (hdd and ssd. Took ssd off so not shown in pic) I cannot get into bios even after resetting moatherboards battery. I dont know if it is a corrupted hdd even tho both hdd and ssd simultaneously stop workin. I know it wasnt the power supply because i have put the old one back in to test it and works perfectly . Im not entirely pc smart so anything helps View: https://imgur.com/gallery/lV7TwXD

Nov 3, 2020
Try different usb ports maybe even try a ps2 keyboard. Trying a wireless one might work as well. Those are my thoughts. But I have a question, when you boot does your numlock on your keyboard turn on?
Yea keyboard lights up but my problem is my hard drives are not being detected, both my ssd an hdd started not being detected at the same time. Im going to bring them to my friends pc and format both drives to see if it will work