Question please help

May 27, 2022
hello guys can i ask the same question this means I recently tried to set up my video card and I did it but after a while I didn't want to have a werewolf so for this I removed all the previous ones by default but I don't know why my degrees are a little high and I have opened for example discord and opera gx I do not see why they are high and for example when I open a program or watch a video the mhz frequencies increase in msi afterburner and also the degrees

May 27, 2022
Still no details about your temperatures. I'm also unsure what werewolf is referring to.
no no sorry i have a bad english overclock and my temps
my degrees are around 47 40 but they are somewhere out there I have a fear that before they were less meaningful some time ago before overclocking but I now removed the overclocking so it should be fine I also reinstalled my computer

May 27, 2022
May 27, 2022
what the room temp?
what the gpu temp when you playing game?
in the room I don't know but it's warm by the way this will be extremely complete because before the next it was winter and it was colder maybe it could be about 23-24 degrees in the room but it's warm and the game depends on which game I tested yesterday everything on high gta v and I ran a stream and it was about 60 somewhere the max was 73 I think иначе се оправи май ето снимка на градусите https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/971458282894012466/979806213330071612/unknown.png