Question please help

Mar 11, 2023
so 3 weeks ago i encountered an issue where my monitors will shut off but my pc will continue to run for a bit and if i try to click anything all i would get is a beep in my headphones i’ve already gone through replacing the MB (asus tuf x570 currently) i replaced ram, and even repasted both my cpu (R7 5700x) and gpu (zotac 3070ti trinity) and it continues to crash i checked all cooling and it’s fine at this point i’m beyond frustrated please help

Mar 11, 2023
so 3 weeks ago i encountered an issue where my monitors will shut off but my pc will continue to run for a bit and if i try to click anything all i would get is a beep in my headphones i’ve already gone through replacing the MB (asus tuf x570 currently) i replaced ram, and even repasted both my cpu (R7 5700x) and gpu (zotac 3070ti trinity) and it continues to crash i checked all cooling and it’s fine at this point i’m beyond frustrated please help

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Let's start with that. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
Include the age of the PSU in your build and if you've performed any upgrades, include them as well.

Please stick to one thread, to keep thoughts consistent.

Mar 11, 2023
CPU:ryzen 7 5700x
cpu cooler: coolermaster aio
Motherboard:asus tufx570 plus wifi
ram:corsair vengeance 3600mhz 64gb
ssd: western digital m.2
gpu: zotac 3070ti holo amp trinity
psu: cougar 80plus gold 650w 2 months
chassis:corsair 5000D
monitor:LG 144hz