Please help!

interlaced

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
My computer crashed in the middle of playing League of Legends and said windows encountered a fatal error, and now My computer is just acting up BAD I had blue pixels appear in my screen, then mozilla firefox started crashing all the time, then mozilla thunderbird, to the point where I cant even start them up now, and now I keep getting Windows Startup errors, everything is going wrong! I just ran a Memtest and got up to 5.2 million errors!

Check the picture please help me! I just spent 1000 dollars on this computer and now everything is going wrong!

Is this problems with the CPU, the RAM or both, whats going on?!

jOEPdGqQnoJeF.jpg

knightdog56

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2008
Make sure power cable is unpluged from wall outlet, then reseat the memory modules, try to reboot system with memtest86 and see if memory problem is still present if so try one memory module at a time to find the bad module, also you may have had a memory slot go bad on the motherboard, it takes a little trial and error to pinpoint the problem.

Good advice. That's exactly what I would do to. What are your PC's specifications?

interlaced

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
Both sticks were faulty... Tested each one at a time, the first one had MILLIONS of errors, the second came up with one error but on the CPU section it had a 2 on it, Idk what that means. I switched to a backup Patriot Gamer 2 Series that came with my motherboard and now all is well, except I had problems connecting to the internet on reboot after installing the modules, I have no network card besides the one on the AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 the default LAN I did a trick I found onnline on spiceworks, the Diagnostic Service was not running or something, and I also reinstalled my drivers, and all seems well as of right now, I can't believe I'm having such HORRIBLE problems with my PC after only a month, it's killing me.