Please let us log into all the Tom's sites with the same pass/user

If you log onto e.g. Tom's Hardware US, you need to separately log into TG or TH UK if you want to post there - it doesn't log you into the others like the old system did.

May be due to third party cookies being disabled, which is a very common feature on many browsers.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Ah, I see the confusion here. Although Tom's IT Pro is a sister site and, in many ways, an extension of Tom's Hardware (both are helmed by EiC Fritz Nelson), you'll notice that IT Pro does not have a forum, thus no "Tom's log in".

We use a proprietary forum software that allows a close relationship between the editorial side and forum side of Tom's Hardware. You'll notice that all article comment sections are actually mirrored as threads here on the forums, and all posts on the article will show up in the thread and vice versa. Tom's IT Pro is not published in the same format (and they don't have a forum), so the comments use a different system.

We don't have any current plans to change that as far as I know, but I'll pass along your feedback :)