Please need very very quick your help.

Dear Support Team,

This moring during the SP1 Installtion from Windows Server 2003 our Exchange
Server crahed. I opened a MS Call and the solution was reinstall the Server.
Now after 12 hours the Server works fine. At last a was gone to the MS
Update site an installed 15 Security Updates. After the reboot the Server
came up with an Lsass.exe error.
I found to KB Articel
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;818080
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/886174/en-us

for both a must contact you, but here in Europe is now 10pm. Please can you
help me to bring up the server.

Many Thanks

Michael Meixner
MCP from Austria

Your quickest response will be to call Microsoft and open a new case for the
hotfix. It may be a free case but most importantly, you should be able to
get someone on the phone who can send you the hotfix. Your local phone
number should route you to a live person who can route your call to someone.
Be firm that this is a business critical issue and you should get a quick
response.

--
Mike Shepperd
MCSE NT4, 2000, 2003