[SOLVED] Please power down and connect the PCIe power cables for this graphics card

May 29, 2021
So i feel so bad and really need help
Today i wake up and start on my pc like usual . Its open then i opened gears tactics game for about 10 min suddenly i got black screen with this error ( Please power down and connect the PCIe power cables for this graphics card)
I tried everything and suddenly the pc turn on again and i was happy after i opened another game the same message showed again so i decided to put the gpu in another rig and i found the same message so i guess the problem is in my gpu
Now i am afraid to buy a new gpu and found the main problem that cause my gpu dead is my power supply !!!
Please help me i am really dont know what to do
my rig is 4 years now
Gtx 970 gigabyte & psu is ultra x4 600w & i7 3770 with p75 motherboard

Solution
If the GPU randomly quits working because it thinks its AUX power connector isn't connected, I'd suspect a bad solder joint on the GPU or other problems of that nature such as poor crimp in the PSU connector causing the connector to get warm and come loose under load.

InvalidError

Titan
If the GPU randomly quits working because it thinks its AUX power connector isn't connected, I'd suspect a bad solder joint on the GPU or other problems of that nature such as poor crimp in the PSU connector causing the connector to get warm and come loose under load.

Solution