Question please power down and connect the pcie

Apr 11, 2020
Hello,

Whenever I start my pc it shows "Please power down and connect the pcie power cables to your graphics card,

My pc,

Cpu i5 4460

Ram 8gb

Vga Gtx 950 zotac amp extreme

As mentioned above, there a 6-pin connector on the side of your graphics card, which needs to be connected to a PCI-e power cable directly from the PSU.

Is this something that recently became a problem on a system that used to work fine, or did you install a new GPU or other new hardware components recently?

Apr 11, 2020
As mentioned above, there a 6-pin connector on the side of your graphics card, which needs to be connected to a PCI-e power cable directly from the PSU.

Is this something that recently became a problem on a system that used to work fine, or did you install a new GPU or other new hardware components recently?

No it's was work but i changed the PSU and there was no problem with the GPU for one week,
And after one week the problem happened i tried to change the 6-pin wire because there is 2 or 3 wires in my PSU and the same problem, now i'm running the pc on integrated graphics card,
Sorry about my english i hope you understand me

Apr 11, 2020
Yeah could mean that something is not connected correctly into your desktop check the wires that connects to your GPU to see if they fitted correctly
it's was work but i changed the PSU and there was no problem with the GPU for one week,
And after one week the problem happened i tried to change the 6-pin wire because there is 2 or 3 wires in my PSU and the same problem, now i'm running the pc on integrated graphics card,
Sorry about my english i hope you understand me